We will deliver a fully comprehensive sourcing strategy that covers standard forms of sourcing as well as innovative solutions to ensure we are attracting the most suitable candidates in the market. We work with each of our clients to develop a sourcing solution based on a combination of the following.
Our Sourcing Methodology
Targeted Candidate Solutions
- International database
We offer one of the most extensive candidate databases in the world, with all job seekers interviewed and screened prior to registration.
- International sourcing
We are one of the few recruitment companies with a team specifically dedicated to sourcing candidates from around the world.
- Targeted search
We have a dedicated research team that analyzes the market to identify the most suitable talent for your organization.
We have built up an extensive candidate network in our over 30 years of operation. Each consultant also has a personal network of contacts from which to gauge interest and solicit referrals.
We ensure we are only recommending the most qualified candidates for your job opening to you. We can promise this because of our extensive verification process.
- Online advertising/social media
As one of the largest national and international advertisers, we guarantee prime positioning and visibility in the print media to ensure maximum response.
The Recruitment Process
Here's a step-by-step guide of what you can expect when you work with us to recruit a new permanent, temporary or contract employee.
Recruitment Process in 10 Steps
1. Get in touch: To discuss your hiring process, please contact a safetyjob.co or upload your job specification to our website and your best point of contact will call you as soon as possible.
2. Clarification of your requirements: We arrange an in-depth teleconference or face-to-face meeting to discuss your requirements. If you don't have a job description, we can help with the preparation at this stage.
3. Market update: We provide an honest appraisal about market conditions, the availability of candidates and how attractive your role and compensation package are.
4. Full understanding: It's not all about the technical requirements on paper, so we take the time to understand your business and the type of individuals that would thrive in your culture.
5. Timescale definition: Project timescales and milestones are agreed to beforehand and stuck to throughout the recruitment process.
6. A custom-made solution: Our teams are all specialists in their markets, so while they'll know your industry inside out, they also know that no two recruitment processes are ever the same. We start with a fresh viewpoint and advise you on your best course of action.
7. Access to the best candidates: Our access to top candidates is provided by our industry-leading database, range of advertising solutions, active networking with key contacts in the market and keeping up-to-date with social media trends.
8. In-depth interviewing: We complete extensive interviewing to select your preferred candidates from a group of people who've been qualified against all of your technical, creative and personality requirements. We are also able to arrange psychometric testing and assessment centers as part of your vetting process.
9. Referencing: We perform full referencing for your potential new employee to guarantee their credibility.
10. Offer management: We manage offers to make sure that you secure your new hire in your ideal timescales at the right salary level.
As part of a global group with hands-on market knowledge, we're able to offer informed recruitment solutions for all areas of your organization.
So why should you choose safetyjob.co to handle all of your job recruitment needs? Find our team strategy here.
Doha, Ad Dawhah
Doha, Ad Dawhah
Doha, Ad Dawhah
Yanbu, Al Madinah